- Orakl Network is launching a Blockchain Oracle on the Klaytn network in 2023 with basic functionalities.
In our ‘previous article’, we explored why Klaytn network was chosen by Orakl Network for its initial launch. In this second article, we will discuss the features, characteristics, and roadmap of Orakl Network.
Orakl Network provides the following basic features with plans to expand functionality as future services require them:
- VRF (Verifiable Random Function)
- Data Feed
Burning Fees ($KLAY)
Orakl Network charges fees in a networks native token. $KLAY for the Klaytn network, and a portion of the collected $KLAY will be burned. The exact fee model, burn rate, and schedule will be announced before the official launch.
Q1 2023 -> Completed!
- Launch Website & Release Development Guidelines
- Klaytn (Baobab) Testnet Alpha Release
- VRF / Request-response / Data Feed (>10 Cumulative Data Feeds)
- Conduct Smart Contract Audit
- Release Node Operator Onboarding Documentation
- Publish Orakl Network Whitepaper
- Klaytn (Cypress) Mainnet Closed-Beta Release
- Provide over 20 Cumulative Data Feeds
- Provide over 30 Cumulative Data Feeds