Main Oracle Functionalities
- Currently releasing with 11 price pairs and more to be added continuously.
- Through our website, users (DApps) can request new data feeds.
- 15 seconds is the current update cycle, however, a separate paid customization exists for those who require faster update cycles.
VRF & Request-Response
- Account creation and an initial deposit are required to make use of VRF & Request-Response.
- Payments are made in Klaytn’s native token, $KLAY.
- All the information required to use Orakl Network is available in our documentation. You can refer to the code examples included for each service.
- Orakl Network provides an interface similar to Chainlink for user familiarity.
- Development support provided in both Korean and English.
- Planned updates based on user feedback.
- Preparing for on-chain code auditing.
Following the Alpha version launch, Orakl Network is committed to providing more features and improvements stably and safely. Look forward to our next article, where we will reveal the milestones for Orakl Network this year! If you require Oracle features or have any further inquiries, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🔮